To register for a Hewlett Packard exam you will need the following information:
* HP Learner ID or Employee ID
* Prometric ID (New users will be assigned a Prometric ID when completing the new user registration process).
* Test name and series ID# (HPX-xxx)
* Method of payment
What is an HP Learner ID?
An HP Learner ID is a unique ID number assigned personally to you. This number is associated with your training and certification history.
All valid HP Learner IDs should begin with a "UV" or a "PL" prefix, followed by a series of numbers (Examples: PL70208823 or UV00123456789)
If you have a previous learning history with HP and held an ID, your previous ID likely has been automatically transitioned to an HP Learner ID (by the addition of the prefix "UV"). If your ID is only numbers with no letter prefix, you must add the prefix "UV" before the numbers to update it to a valid HP Learner ID.
For additional information about HP Learner ID, visit www.hp.com/go/hp-learner-id.
How to schedule an exam
Fine the Sylvan Prometric center near to your location and book the exam slot by going to the following link http://www.register.prometric.com/Exam.asp.
How to reschedule or cancel an exam
There are two methods to cancel or reschedule your exam (HP0):
* Call your Prometric Regional Registration Center
You must cancel or reschedule your Test center exam at least one business day prior to your scheduled appointment. For more information, refer to Prometric Frequently Asked Questions.
How to check appointment status
Once you complete registration, a confirmation e-mail containing your appointment summary will be sent to you. It is important that you print and keep a copy for your reference. However, if you need another copy of your appointment summary, you can access the online exam registration tool or call your Prometric Regional Registration Center.
Test fees and payment options
Costs range from US $60.00 to US $150.00. Pricing for your particular HP0 exam will be available once you login and access the exam. You may pay for your exam by credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, or Visa) or by using a voucher number, or by promotional code. Our program does not accept payment by company or personal check.
Exam Retake policy:
* In the event a candidate fails his or her first (1st) attempt to pass an HP0 HP Certified Professional Program examination, Hewlett-Packard does not require any waiting period between the first (1st) and second (2nd) attempt to pass such examination.
* Before a candidate's third (3rd) attempt or any subsequent attempt to pass such examination, he or she shall be required to wait for a period of at least thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the last attempt to pass such examination.
* In the event that a candidate passes any HP Certified Professional Program Certification examination, he/she shall not be allowed to retake the same examination.
Arrive at the testing site at least 15 minutes before the test is scheduled to begin to sign in. Bring two forms of identification:
* Picture ID such as a driver's license or company security badge.
* Major credit card, social security card, ID card or passport.
Web-Based Exams (HP2-xxx, HP3-xxx)
To take a Hewlett Packard web-based exam, visit: ibt.prometric.com/hp.
* For more information visit Prometric Frequently Asked Questions
* To contact HP Partner Learning visit www.hp.com/go/contactpartnerlearning